Here is our roundup of new talent, account wins and other PR and marketing industry news. Read below to find out about your competitors and friends, and be sure to share comments and discussion points!
- Laura Salerno has been promoted to vice president of Rubenstein Public Relations and will continue to lead client accounts in various practices at the agency. Salerno joined RPR in 2008 and has served as associate vice president, senior account executive and associate publicist.
- Milwaukee’s STIR added several new accounts to its roster, including Cousins Subs, AXIS Automation, Woodfield Chicago Northwest Convention Bureau, Halloin Murdock, Blue Co Brands, WISPARK, United Performing Arts Fund and Associated Bank. The agency will handle a variety of duties for these new accounts, including advertising, public relations, branding, design and new product introductions.
- Keith Bowermaster joined Cookerly Public Relations as vice president. The Atlanta agency welcomed the 20-plus year veteran to handle issues management, media relations and marketing communications for clients in healthcare, technology and financial services, among other industries. Bowermaster previously was with WellStar Health System.
- Blue C Sushi and Boom Restaurant have selected BLAZE to handle its public relations and social media. The firm is launching an aggressive media relations campaign and social media strategy and execution to raise brand awareness in Washington and California.
- Cooksey Communications received six Hermes Creative Awards, which salute the firm’s accomplishments in publication development, media placement, branding and publicity campaigns. The firm took home five Platinum Awards and one Gold honor.
If you have content for PR & Marketing Wins, Moves & Other News, e-mail prwins.us (at) cision.com.