In the week leading up to Father’s Day, we decided it was important to highlight all the dedicated dads who share stories of tantrums, tutus and trucks. We ran a similar post last year, and this year we decided to change it up a bit. Using the same methodology as our customizable Influencer Report Briefing Books, we have compiled a list of some of the most influential men who cover parenting topics. Here is a sampling of the influential dads we found, based on Inbound Links, Klout, Relevance, Audience Engagement and more.
- Dan Pearce, Single Dad Laughing, @danoah
- Jason Avant; DadCentric, ManoftheHouse.com & MamaPop; @DadCentric
- Adam Cohen, Dada Rocks, @dadarocks
- Bruce Sallan, A Dad’s Point of View, @brucesallan
- Charlie Capen & Andy Herald, How to be a Dad, @howtobeadad
- Shawn Burns, Backpacking Dad, @backpackingdad
- Polly Pagenhart, Lesbian Dad, @lesbiandad
- Josh Becker, DadStreet, @dadstreet
- Michael Schmid, A Daddy Blog, @aDaddyBlog
- Adrian Kulp, Dad or Alive, @dad_or_alive
What dad blogs do you read for advice and laughs? Who is on your list of most influential dads?
For more information on utilizing Cision’s Influencer Report Briefing Book to build relationships for your company and clients, contact 866-639-5087.